PARK + RIDE = PEACE
How to Park-and-Ride
Leave the traffic and stress behind when you park your car at one of HART’s park-and-ride lots. It’s easy!
- Commuter Express service is offered Monday - Friday during peak hour commute times.
- Drive to the park-and-ride lot nearest you. (See the list below.)
- Park your car for FREE.
- Catch one of the HART Commuter Express routes to downtown Tampa or MacDill Air Force Base.
- The fare is $3.00 each way. A 31-day unlimited ride card is $95.
Whether you’re in FishHawk or New Tampa, or somewhere in between, there’s a Park-and-Ride location that’s convenient for you, and each lot is well lit for your safety. Use the ride to catch up on paperwork, check your email on your smartphone or read the paper—you’ll arrive at work calm, refreshed and ready to face the day!
Look below for the park-and-ride lot nearest you, or call the HART InfoLine at (813) 254-4278 for details. And remember that our Emergency Ride Home is available in case a sick child or unexpected overtime changes your plans.
HART Park-and-Ride Locations
Commuter Express service park-and-ride locations, with their corresponding Commuter Express routes, are listed below for your convenience.
*Note: Parking is NOT available at Marion Transit Center. There is a private lot across the street from MTC that does provide a low-cost parking alternative.
- Apollo Beach Winn-Dixie · Routes 31, 47LX
- Burnett Park (County Road 579) · Route 28X
- Carrollwood Baptist Church · Route 61LX
- Citrus Park · Route 61LX
- Crossroads Community United Methodist Church
(County Line Road near Bruce B. Downs - Pasco County) · Route 51X
- Culbreath at Bloomingdale Ave. - Brandon
Routes 25LX, 27LX
- Dover (Dover Road at Hwy. 60) · Route 22X
- Eddie C. Moore Park (Drew/McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater) · Route 200X
- FishHawk Sports Complex (FishHawk Blvd.) · Routes 24X, 27LX
- First Baptist Church of Lutz (U.S. 41) · Route 20X
- Hidden River Business Park - MetroRapid North-South (Starting June 10, 2013)
- J.C. Handley Park (next to Kingswood Elementary School, Brandon) · Routes 25LX, 27LX
- Lowe's (Bruce B. Downs at Commerce Palm Dr.)
- Mt. Zion Assembly of God · Route 28X
- Netpark Transfer Center · Routes 6, 15, 32, 34, 37, 39, 41, 57
- Northwest Transfer Center · Routes 16, 30, 34, 39, 61LX, Town 'N Country Flex
- Riverview Oaks (US 301 at Boyette Rd.) · Rotues 24X, 27LX, 31
- Rogers Field (Parsons/Sadie, Brandon) · Route 22X
- South 301 (SR 674 at 301, behind Wal-Mart) · Route 47LX, 53LX
- Temple Terrace City Hall · Routes 6, 6LTD
- Ulmerton Park and Ride (St. Petersburg) · Route 300X (PSTA)
- Victorious Life Church (Pasco County) · Route 51X
© 2013 Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART). Tampa, Florida. Public transit service for Tampa, Ybor City, Macdill, Temple Terrace, and Tampa International Airport
HART Title VI Program
Equity of Access to Transit Services
Programa Titulo VI de HART
Igualdad de acceso a Servicios Transitos