GREAT CAREERS FOR PEOPLE DRIVEN TO SERVE
Employment Brochure (PDF)
Public transportation services are becoming one of the
fastest growing industries in our nation. If you take pride in a job well done,
enjoy being of service to others or desire to work in a technological field -- a
career with the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority (HART) may be just
what you are looking for.
We have all types of employment opportunities awaiting talented people just like you! Bus operators are regularly recruited as HART continues to grow.
HART was recently designated as a Best Workplaces for CommutersSM for offering outstanding commuter benefits, such as: free or low cost bus passes, flex-time, carpooling matching and vanpool subsidies.
Here are just a few our fantastic employee benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Florida State Retirement Program
- Deferred Compensation Plan (457 Plan)
- Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
- Credit Union Membership (no fees)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training Programs
- Free HART Bus Transportation (for Employee) and low cost annual spouse and child passes
- Uniform Allowance
- Other Supplemental Options as Offered by Outside Providers (i.e.; Short Term Disability Insurance, AFLAC, etc.)
- HART is a drug free, safe work environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer
For current open positions, please Click Here.
Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART)
4305 E. 21st Ave.
Tampa, FL 33605
Maps and Directions
HART is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free, Safe Workplace. Preference is given to eligible veterans and spouses of veterans. Proper documentation is required at the time of filing an application.
© 2013 Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART). Tampa, Florida. Public transit service for Tampa, Ybor City, Macdill, Temple Terrace, and Tampa International Airport
HART Title VI Program
Equity of Access to Transit Services
Programa Titulo VI de HART
Igualdad de acceso a Servicios Transitos