- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Florida State Retirement Program
- Deferred Compensation Plan (457b Plan)
- Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training Programs
- Free HART Bus Transportation (for Employee) and low-cost annual spouse and child passes
- Uniform Allowance
- Other Supplemental Options as Offered by Outside Providers (i.e.; Short Term Disability Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Plan, etc.)
HART is a drug-free, safe work environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of HART to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or disability in the recruitment, selection, and hiring of its workforce.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For more information contact Gregory Brackin, ADA Officer, (813) 384-6314, BrackinG@gohart.org.
Statement of Equal Employment Opportunity Policy