HART is hosting a Join HART Hiring Event on Saturday, June 11, 2022, from 9AM - 2 PM, at the HART Operations Facility, 4305, E. 21st. Ave., Tampa FL, 33605. Over 80 positions available from Operations, Maintenance, Finance, HR, and more! On-site interviews are being conducted for bus operator and mechanic applicants!
Public transportation services are becoming one of the fastest growing industries in our nation. If you take pride in a job well done, enjoy being of service to others or desire to work in a technological field -- a career with the Hillsborough Transit Authority (HART) may be just what you are looking for.
We have all types of employment opportunities awaiting people just like you. Bus operators are regularly recruited as HART continues to grow.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Florida State Retirement Program
- Deferred Compensation Plan (457b Plan)
- Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training Programs
- Free HART Bus Transportation (for Employee) and low-cost annual spouse and child passes
- Uniform Allowance
- Other Supplemental Options as Offered by Outside Providers (i.e.; Short Term Disability Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Plan, etc.)
HART is a drug-free, safe work environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of HART to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or disability in the recruitment, selection, and hiring of its workforce.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For more information, contact Kelli White, (813) 384-6404,
Statement of Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
4305 E 21st Avenue
Hillsborough Area Regional Transit
4305 E 21st Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605